use your words carefully

lifeLeave a Comment on use your words carefully

use your words carefully

this record is broken
broken is this record
is this record broken?
this broken is record
record, this is broken
broken, this record is
this broken record is
is this broken record?
is broken record this?
is record this broken?

if 95% of what we say is foolish does that mean the other 5% is wise? or is the 95% simply inconsequential? and if we divided our foolish talk by our wisdom, would we find any hope?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top