Tag: care


what we say

impressed. i feel impressed to say… believe. i believe that you are… think. i think that you should… (insert excrement from the body of a huge cud-chewing male mammal) who told us that we have to always know what to say? how dare we believe it? yes, sometimes SOMETIMES we have the right words at […]


use your words carefully

this record is broken broken is this record is this record broken? this broken is record record, this is broken broken, this record is this broken record is is this broken record? is broken record this? is record this broken? if 95% of what we say is foolish does that mean the other 5% is […]

Back To Top